Save the Date: March 25, 2018 !
The Friendship Run has been Olympia’s favorite St. Patrick’s Day tradition for the last 15 years!
Join the fun at our family-friendly morning of running and funning! Come run or walk a beautiful 5K on a paved path. Well-behaved dogs and strollers are welcome. Run a lovely 10K course through the Evergreen State College campus.
Register your child for the FREE Kids Run – all kids running will receive a prize! Registration for the Kids Run will also be available on race day.
All proceeds from the Friendship Run event benefit Olympia’s Westside Cooperative Preschool, a local 501c-3 charitable organization providing access to quality early childhood education.
As always, you can look forward to:
- 5K Run/Walk, including stroller division
- 10K Run, including stroller division
- FREE Kids Run (ages 2-8)
- Awesome swag
- Prizes for overall and age group male and female finishers
- All Race participants receive one raffle ticket—lots of great prizes
- Many fantastic items donated by local sponsors for our raffle – additional raffle tickets available for purchase ($2 each)
Read our 2017 article on Thurston Talk!